Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Adobe Flex : Class Library Posters at Adobe Max 2007

Im looking forward to going to this years Adobe Max Europe in Barcelona. Not only is the weather much better there than in Copenhagen, Denmark but I cant wait to be surrounded by other developers engaged in the RIA and to get a grasp of how big and engaged the scene actually is... However, among the many things I expect to gain at the venue I also expect to get my own set of Flex Class Diagram posters in French cinema poster size.

Check it out:
http://www.onflex.org/ted/2006/10/cube-wallpaper-as3-and-flex-api.php

1 comment:

Peter Andreas Molgaard said...

Sorry to say, there were not handouts of these attractive artefacts at the Adobe MAX 2007 Europe

My Network